Working for Us
Dunedin Kindergartens offers all teachers the opportunity to:
- Work alongside enthusiastic and qualified teachers
- Participate in ongoing professional learning
- Experience a wide variety of kindergarten communities and working environments.
- Access to an induction and registration programme
Dunedin Kindergartens is always seeking enthusiastic teachers for both permanent and relieving positions.
In order to apply for a Teaching position, you will need:
- A Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education - or equivalent qualification as assessed by NZQA.
- A current Practicing Certificate issued by the New Zealand Education Council.
All our teaching staff are covered by the pay and conditions as stated in the National Collective Employment Agreement for Kindergarten Teachers.
Head Teacher click here for position description click here for application pack
Teacher (1fte) click here for position description click here for application pack
Applications close 12 noon Friday 05th May 2017, not late applications will be accepted
We invite applications of interest from qualified ECE
teachers with teacher registration for relieving in our service at any time.
An application form is available from DK, or alternatively please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we require evidence of your hours worked from all previous employers.