What to bring when you enrol your child

Please note: If you do not have any of this information or documentation talk with your head teacher about it.  They will have information to help you get started.

 Identity document:

You will need to provide your child’s kindergarten with a copy of an identity document for your child, eg a New Zealand birth certificate or New Zealand passport, or a foreign birth certificate or passport, or New Zealand citizenship documentation.

This document is required in order for the Ministry of Education to allocate your child a National Student Number.

 You will also need:

Ask your kindergarten for a list of what additional equipment you need to provide when your child attends the kindergarten, such as:

Enrol Now